How to Download Private YouTube Videos
There are lots of YouTube downloaders that save publicly available videos, but very few allow you to download private YouTube videos. 4K Video Downloader provides functionality for saving your own private YouTube videos and other private YouTube content you have access to. Follow the steps below to download private YouTube videos to your computer.
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader.
2. Click Tools > Preferences at the menu bar.
3. Click Log In.
4. Log into your YouTube account in the opened window.
Once you are logged in, you will see "Logged as (your account name)" in the settings interface.
5. Copy the link of the private YouTube video you want to download. Make sure you can watch the video from your YouTube account in the browser.
6. Click Paste Link within 4K Video Downloader.
7. Select format and quality.
8. Click Download.
You can also watch a complete video guide “How to Use 4K Video Downloader”.