Can’t login to YouTube
- Click the crossed eye icon to switch on the password characters display.
- Check that you have entered a correct password.
- Click Next.
If Google returns an error, click Forgot password to reset the password. Once you've recovered it, try to login again.
Wrong CAPTCHA or verification code
- Click Resend It to receive a new code. Alternatively, you can close the authorization window and log in anew.
- Enter the code into the specialized field.
- Click Next.
If Google returns an error, click Try another way to use alternative verification methods.
Can’t sign in from this device
Google returns an error with the same text "Couldn't sign you in from this device" in several different circumstances. The most common cases and solutions are described below.
1. Too many unsuccessful attempts to login in a short period of time
In general, sudden bursts of activity of any nature are usually considered to be suspicious. Repeat the following to solve:
- Quit the application. Quit the application.
- Wait a few minutes.
- Launch 4K Video Downloader/4K YouTube to MP3.
- Login again.
If Google returns the same error again, change your IP address using a VPN or connection to another network. Repeat the login attempt.
2. Authorization attempt into a Google account that isn’t registered on YouTube
Since YouTube registration can only be done by Google users, holders of multiple Google accounts may mistakenly try to sign in to an account that is not registered on YouTube.
Google doesn’t recognize the nuances of the situation and returns the error with the same text as in the first and second cases. If you have more than one Google Account, repeat the following steps:
- Close the authorization window.
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Go to YouTube.
- Sign in with the account to check if it’s associated with YouTube.
If the authorization is successful, open 4K Video Downloader/4K YouTube to MP3 and try again to log in to your account.
In case the login attempt fails again, you can either register the account on YouTube or select an already registered account, then sign into within 4K Video Downloader/4K YouTube to MP3.